- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 Farmland® Pork Loin Eye Steaks
1. To make chimichurri, combine all ingredients except pork in food processor bowl. Pulse until blended; refrigerate.
2.Heat grill to medium-high. Coat both sides of pork steaks with 1/2 the chimichurri mixture.
3.Brush grates with olive oil. Grill steaks until internal temperature reaches 145oF. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
4.Serve topped with remaining Chimichurri sauce.
Pork Loin Eye Steak
Des Moines Steak
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.