- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 (7-oz.) can chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 Farmland® Pork Loin Eye Steaks
1. Combine all ingredients except pork steaks in food processor; process to blend.
2. Add pork steaks to marinade. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. Heat grill to medium-high.
4. Brush grates with olive oil. Grill steaks until internal temperature reaches 145oF. Let stand 3 minutes before serving
Pork Loin Eye Steak
Des Moines Steak
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.