- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chipotle peppers
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 Farmland® Pork Top Loin Chops
- Combine all ingredients except pork in food processor bowl; pulse to blend.
Reserve 1 cup of marinade.
- Place remaining marinade in bowl. Add chops; cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill chops until internal temperature reaches 145oF. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
- To serve, top with remaining marinade.
Top Loin Chop
New York Chop
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.