Cornmeal Crusted (Ribeye)
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 Farmland® Pork Loin Steaks
1. Combine dry ingredients in shallow pan.
2. Dredge pork steaks in cornmeal mixture.
3. Combine olive oil and butter in medium skillet. Heat over medium heat until butter is melted. Add pork steaks and cook on both sides until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145oF. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.