- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 4 Farmland® Pork Medallions
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted black & white sesame seeds
- Combine flours, salt and pepper in shallow pan.
- Dredge steakettes in flour, shaking off any excess.
- Place wok on medium to high heat. Add vegetable oil. Cook steakettes in hot oil until internal temperature reaches 145oF. and golden brown. Drizzle with toasted sesame oil and sesame seeds before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.