Hoisin Sticky Bun
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 Farmland® Pork Loin Steaks
1. Combine all ingredients except pork steaks in mixing bowl. Add pork steaks, making sure to coat all sides. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
2. Place medium sauté pan on high heat. Add pork to pan and cook on both sides until caramelized and internal temperature reaches 145oF. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
3. Serve with steamed bao buns.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.