Honey Mustard Style (Cut)
- Mustard Honey Sauce
- 3/4 cup yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 16 Farmland® KC Wild Wings
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Combine mustard honey ingredients in bowl; whisk until smooth.
- Toss wings in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and place on sheet pan.
- Heat convection oven to 375oF. Roast wings until crispy and golden brown.
- Toss with mustard honey sauce before serving.
KC Wild Wings
70247192127 and 70247194557
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.