- 2 oz. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz. roasted garlic
- 1 oz. fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 Farmland® Pork Loin Eye Steaks
- Combine all ingredients except pork in bowl. Add pork steaks, making sure to coat all sides with seasoning. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Brush grates with olive oil. Grill steaks until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
Pork Loin Eye Steak
Des Moines Steak
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.