- 2 Farmland® Pork Loin Eye Steaks
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon buttermilk powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1. Cut each pork steak in half. Place medallions between two sheets of plastic wrap. Using a flat meat mallet, pound to 3/4-inch thickness.
2. Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, rosemary, garlic, buttermilk powder, salt, and pepper in shallow dish; set aside.
3. Place beaten eggs and flour in two separate bowls.
4. Place pounded pork medallions in flour, shaking off any excess. Dip in beaten eggs. Place in breadcrumb mixture, applying minimal pressure until both sides are covered.
5. Combine olive oil and butter in medium skillet. Heat over low heat until butter is melted. Add medallions to pan and cook on both sides until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145oF. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
Pork Loin Eye Steak
Des Moines Steak
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.