- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary s prigs
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1.5 lb. Farmland Pork Flat Iron, cut into 2-inch cubes
- Combine all ingredients except pork in bowl. Add cubed pork, making sure they are well coated with marinade. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Heat grill to high. Thread pork cubes onto metal or wooden (soaked in water) skewers. Brush grates with olive oil. Grill kabobs until internal temperature reaches 145oF., turning occasionally. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.