DURoC Spinach & Feta Stuffed
- 1/2 cup minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 lb. fresh spinach (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 Farmland® DURoC Pork Tenderloin
- Sauté shallots and garlic in melted butter until shallots are caramelized. Add heavy cream; reduce until thick.
- Fold in spinach and cheeses. Season with pepper. Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Place mixture in pastry bag. Create a 2-inch hole in center of tenderloin using a boning knife.
Pipe spinach mixture into tenderloin.
- Season pork with extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and cracked pepper. Place on sheet pan.
- Heat convection oven to 400oF.
- Roast pork until internal temperature of stuffing reaches 160oF. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.