Sweet Ginger Miso Soy Glaze
- 1 Farmland® DURoC Pork Tenderloin
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup honey
- Combine all glaze ingredients in small saucepan.
- Cook on low heat until mixture is reduced and starts to thicken. Chill and reserve.
- 1/4 cup sake
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 1/4 cup white miso paste
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Combine sake and mirin in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Whisk in miso until dissolved. Turn heat on high; whisk in sugar. Place in bowl; cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Add tenderloin to miso marinade. Cover and refrigerate at least 24 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Brush grates with oil. Grill tenderloin until internal temperature reaches 145oF, turning occasionally and brushing with soy glaze. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.